The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get Ready to "Jump" Tonight

I'm heading to the Van Halen show at the Staples Center tonight in LA. I'll probably post some highlights of the show tomorrow. This should be a really good show. I've been reading a lot of good stuff about it, so I'm excited. I'm not a huge Van Halen fan, but I like them enough to see them live.

What I'm really interested in is David Lee Roth's and Eddie Van Halen's performances. That guy was a classic front man back in the day and I want to see if he still has it. In regards to Eddie, the guy recovered from cancer and was one of the best guitarists of the 1980s. The dynamic of those two I think will determine the success of the show.

So tonight, I'll find if the Van Halen ticket is really worth it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: