The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Facebook Apps are Lame

Quick quesion for the facebook users of the world. Is there a worse application on facebook than "Compare People". I don't know, maybe I'm not that cool, but I hate that application. Ocassionally I will get a notification that someone ranked me or whatever. Then, I look I my stats and they are horrible.

I can't be the only person to get a little hurt by the fact that I've been passed over multiple times for "most attractive" or "more likely to sleep with". I know it's all "fun", but most people take it somewhat seriously. Granted I have no idea who I was up against or who voted, but still. Doesn't really make someone feel that great about themselves.

I know it's a dumb application, but I really think facebook needs to end all the stupid applications. I enjoy the site, but I think they need to get back to the basics. There's no reason to have thousands of applications that most serve no purpose.

No comments: