The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Back in Mass

Tomorrow night I leave for Massachusetts, yet again. It is always good to go home, but I really wish things were different. I would much rather be working in the industry, then going home. I got very few things going for me in Massachusetts. It's a nice "vacation", but that's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'll probably get into Boston at around five or six in the morning on Sunday and I don't know when I will come back to California. I'm guessing it will be sometime in early to mid January. Regardless of what happens with the strike, I'm not going to stay in Mass and become a hermit.

Really when I look back on this period of my life, I consider it to be a crossroads. Even a midlife crisis, where I have no idea where I'm heading. My life lacks the direction I want and it's frustrating. The minutes, hours, and days continue to tick and here I am on the outside, looking in. Yeah, I only 22 years old, but what's to say I won't be dead by 40 or something? I have no fucking clue and that's why I'm frustrated.

I'll write about this more towards the end of the year, but as I leave for home again, I beg the question, "Can someone point me in the right direction?"

No comments: