The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Can't Wait That Long

After last night's dominating performance against the Jaguars, the Colts are quietly the other undefeated team in the NFL. Granted, I hate the Colts. I really do and I especially hate Peyton Manning and his stupid commercials. I still can't hide my excitement for the matchup between them and my team, the New England Patriots, on November 4th.

What's the tragedy of the whole situation? The game is technically not on national television, which is stupid. Okay, let me clarify that for a moment. It's a 4:00 p.m. game on CBS, which translates to only getting the game if it's in your region, etc. This means that some areas of the country probably won't get the game. A game that probably will be the biggest hyped non playoff game in the history of the NFL. Yeah, I know both teams have to win their games next week, but give me a break. Neither team is going to lose.

Add on top of the possible undefeated records, you have a rematch of last year's AFC Championship. A great game it was even though the Pats let the Colts win in the end. I just can't wait for that game. I can't wait two weeks. More to come for sure in the near future.

No comments: