The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

House Hunting

As I stated earlier this week, I got turned down for that apartment in Culver City. I'm still pissed off about it, but I'm moving on. I actually called the building manager and the first thing he said to me on the phone, "What happened?" I slightly chuckled and felt like grabbing him through the phone. I politely told him to get his story straight to his tenants, so they don't have to waste $25.00 on useless credit checks.

Part of me realizes that I probably won't even get a place until I actually get a job. I feel somewhat bad for Trish, but most places don't want to rent to an unemployed 22 year old regardless of credit, residential history, or co-signers.

Last night I was introduced to an interesting scenario. I went out with the guys (Dres, Kyle, and Nolan) and Dres was telling me that an assistant at ABC is looking for a roommate. Granted I didn't get a chance to talk to her, it's somewhat of an attractive option. Still, I need more details (rent, lifestyle, etc.).

It actually could be a lot of fun to live with a female. For one it would be a new experience. She could have hot, slutty friends. She could be a really useful wingwoman. She could a really good cook. She could be a cool girl in general. The possibilities could be endless.

It would be like a fucked up remake of "Three's Company". Only time will tell, but I'm open to the idea.

No comments: