The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Five Minutes

I met with AD Personnel today to prepare for my CAA interview. Tomorrow at noon I'll be meeting with HR for a chance to work a desk. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I've never been so nervous and excited at the same time. This is the moment I've been waiting for. The agency route is known for being arguably the toughest in the business. It's also known as being the most rewarding. And, CAA is aruably the biggest of the "big five". They rep some of the biggest clients from Spielberg to Cruise to Manning.

I was told today to put everything on the line and to show them how much I want it, so that's what I'm going to do. The tough part? I have only five minutes to prove it.

To be continued...

No comments: