The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tomorrow Is The Day

Well, here I am. Tomorrow "Sweet Pea" screens at the festival. It's my first screening against a true cold audience, so I'm really nervous. I can't stop shitting or puking (just kidding). I'm probably bringing close to 15-20 people there, so at least I won't be screening to no one.

After going to the first day of the festival, I'll just say it was a bit disappointing. Not really want I expected. Although, I'm going to piss people off and refuse to give a full review of the festival until it's over. I'm holding everything back to save the festival from getting a whooping.

In the next day or so, I'll let you know if I survived the screening of "Sweet Pea".

No comments: