The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sox Appeal?

Has Boston reached a new low in reality television? Right now as I write, I'm watching this show on NESN called "Sox Appeal". Let me explain it to you in a nutshell. A man/woman goes on three dates lasting two innings each. They sit on the Monster seats and talk. Then, the man/woman decides what person to spend the rest of the game with and that's it. Although, the best part of the show is when they intercut comments from Red Sox players and other random people. Tim Wakefield just told me about the importance of communication.

This show is stupid and honestly I don't know what's next? Reality dating show in the background of sports event. I'm speechless, yet intrigued at the how low some people will go.

No comments: