The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, September 28, 2007

A Little Disagreement

The winners were announced weeks ago, but today I just saw who won the best short film at the Boston Film Festival. It was called "Art of Stalking". I saw this film and I thought it was really good, but I thought there were better films. And, let me clarify I'm not talking about my film. I would have probably returned my award if I won or sent an Indian to accept it ala Marlon Brando back in 1973.

Then again, what's to expect with the Boston Film Festival. I actually didn't agree with most of their awards, but I also didn't agree with anything the festival did.

In other news, I submitted to the Independent Film Festival of Boston and The Beverly Hills Shorts Festival. Not sure when notification is, but I'm simply trying to spread the love called "Sweet Pea".

No comments: