The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here Comes the Bandwagon

I hate to say it, but October is the only month of the year I ever see people wear Angels hats. People ask why I don't like the Angels and that's the reason. Biggest bandwagon fans around. Then again, that's southern California for you. People on care when their team in on top. The exception being the Ducks, but hockey isn't doing very well right now in the United States, let alone southern California.

As much as I hate the Yankees and the bandwagon Red Sox Nation, at least they support their team all year round. Let's just hope the Red Sox sweep them like they did back in 2004 and we can forget the Angels ever existed. I hate that team as much as the Yankees.

No comments: