The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Back in Mass

I returned yesterday after a long day of flying. Not too much has changed in Peabody. Land & Sea still makes damn good seafood. Still, it's always weird for me to come back. As excited as I am, I still am very confused on what to think. I guess I'm just going to live free and see what happens. I'm here for almost a month and it's foolish to think or worry about anything.

Lori also went back to Johnson & Wales today, so it's Mom, Dad, Ginger, and I in the house. I went down to Providence with them today early in the morning. Then, I proceeded to spend my entire day moving stuff up and down the hallways. I thought I graduated college?

Plenty more to come...

1 comment:

j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say:
Best of luck. If you ever need any songs for movies keep me in mind.

j.e.