The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, August 3, 2007

"Those aren't puppies. Those are dogs."

I have a new theme for the next couple days in regards to titles. It's Lee's quote of the day. Here we are waiting for an interview to finish when he starts showing me these nasty pictures. Examples include a guy stuffing his head in some fat chick's vagina. Or Popeye eating some spinach before his dick gets huge and blown by Olive Oyl. To top it all off, he hands me the phone and said, "Those aren't puppies. Those are dogs," before showing me a picture of this woman with huge tits.

I bought a cowboy hat today. It's badass and I can't wait to bust it out on the west coast. Even though, I'm sure I'll get my fair share of "Brokeback Mountain" jokes.

This trip in Mississippi is going by really quick. Two more days before heading back to California. It also looks like we will be heading back in late August. After one of the interviews tonight, we went by the theater which will be probably be the setting for the concert we plan to film.

The only downside of coming back in late August will be the couple weeks in between. It should be really boring, but my ultimate plan will be to lose any of the unwanted weight that I did gain during my time down south.

Tomorrow should be another light day, so I'm just going to relax for a little. You ever watch that show, "Flight of the Conchords"? Right now, should little beat up man is talking to a dragon and bonding together. Anyone got any weed?

No comments: