The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

"There's a real good breast on that one right there."

Today, Lee was talking about hunting doves and pointed out a couple good birds. I don't know if you know this, but doves are really good breast. It got me thinking that maybe I should give up on women and start pursuing doves. One of the key elements of sexual relations is breasts and I'm beginning to think doves are the future (I have no idea what I'm talking about. I drank way too much tonight.).

Round two is done in Mississippi and there's a good chance that's it for me. I hope I'll be back, so I can make more money, but I have no idea. The music event is up in the air and I'm not sure when I'll know if it actually happens. My plan for the next couple weeks will be to relax and work out. I need to lose all the weight I gained in Mississippi.

If I don't come back, then it will be sad for the simple reason that a lot has happened in the last month. Probably in the next couple days I will post my moments in Mississippi that I didn't get a chance to write about. Until then, I'm going to pack and get ready for the flight back. I need drive back to Glendale tomorrow, which should be fun.

No comments: