The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Return

Roll out the red carpets, Peabody, I'm coming home. You can see the excitement in the air. I booked my flight yesterday. I leave on September 2nd and return on September 27th. Yeah, the Tanner City will be stuck with me for a little over three weeks. It's a long time, but I intend to keep myself busy.

I'm actually quietly working on this project that I intend to do some heavy research on when I return to Peabody. I don't know if anything will happen with it or even if I'll write it, but I need to return home to find that out.

Maybe I'll even do some color commentary when I come back. I probably be around for a couple games, so that could be fun to go back in the booth for old time's sake. If I'm a really nice guy I might even volunteer down at cable and show people how to use stuff.

It should be a couple interesting weeks and I'm actually somewhat looking forward to going home. I even get to go to the International Festival this year. It's going to be awesome.

No comments: