The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Pinkberry Verdict

Although, I wouldn't call it Stinkberry, Pinkberry is still nothing to be amazed by. Today for lunch I decided to get the healthy, yogurt (25 calories per serving) with real fruit (I went with strawberries, pineapples, and bananas). Why? Because I would never pay that much of my own money for yogurt (it cost almost eight dollars). Anyway, it was okay.

Only, okay? But, they use real fruit, Mr. Sauce! I know, I know. Who gives a shit, really? The yogurt itself was not my favorite. It had this weird, aftertaste to it. Tough to really describe. I do know this, that Pinkberry is a pure product of LA. It's hip, it's cool, it even has its own theme song (go to the website and you might even start dancing).

My biggest mistake was the fact that I bought the biggest and most expensive portion for the simple reason I needed to fill up. I kinda did, but as I type this I feel the need for a snack to fulfill my taste buds. Unfortunately, I failed to reach frozen yogurt nirvana.

I'm all Pinkberried out.

No comments: