The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Madness

Last night before I went to bed, I was thinking about who actually reads this blog. I know there has got to be some people who read it here and there. So, it got me thinking that if any girl who knows me reads this blog, they must think I've gone insane. Seriously, I tend to go on tangents and sometimes things get a little wacky. Maybe, too wacky in a public setting. Although, I still hold some stuff back because I don't want to start a fight with anyone. Wait until my memoir is published and we'll see how long it takes for me to get assassinated.

I can just picture someone reading this and saying, "Damn, Mike you need some help. You're going crazy."

Don't worry I'm not that crazy. Okay, maybe just a little. Let me put it this way, I write what I feel. Writing is my strongest form of expression. I just have an easier time writing something down than talking to someone. That's me, which is why I like blogging. It's actually really fun if you don't care what people think.

No comments: