The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

"I assassinated one of those the other night."

After nearly a two hour delay in Houston, Lee picked Kristina and I from the airport last night. Another round in Mississippi has begun. On the way back to Philadelphia, somehow we started to talk about hunting. It started with beavers, then progressed to armadillos. Lee said, "I assassinated one of those the other night." Clearly the quote of Mississippi. I couldn't stop laughing. It was classic, so I'm titling this entry in the honor of this quotation.

After a long day, Andy decided to schedule three interviews today. It was a long day. Too long, really. Tomorrow is a later start, so I'm being a rebel and staying up "late."

Today, we got a good idea that we are probably coming back in late August. I'm actually really hoping this happens for a couple reasons. First, the money of course. Also, I'm going fly from California to Mississippi, then fly to Massachusetts rather than return straight to the west coast. Basically, it allows me to have Andy pay for one way of my flight back home. I've already decided that I'm heading home. It's just a question of when it will actually happen.

Anyway, I'm getting tired. Right now, I'm sitting in my room watching "American Psycho" on HBO. I think I'll go to bed right after Patrick Bateman chases those two girls naked down the hallway before dropping a chainsaw on them. I figure it's a good way to end my night.

No comments: