The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Getting Fucked Up on a Thursday

Well, last night was something else. Julian and I were bored, so we decided to hold the 2nd Annual Wine and Sausage Fest. We held one last summer in Davis, which was fun and memorable (I accidential spilled my wine all over Julian). Of course, you might think that wine and sausage tastes horrible together. Yes, you are completely correct and that is the whole point of the event. You also must wear a nice shirt and crappy pants in an effort to mismatch and look like a complete idiot.

Once you do all that, the only thing left is to drink a whole bottle of wine. I drink pinot noir while Julian drinks chardonnay. The biggest problem with drinking a whole bottle of wine is that you get drunk very quick. Let me put it this way that we both passed out by probably 11:00 p.m. This was also assisted by the fact that we both smoked and got completely fucked up. That combination is extremely powerful and not one to be taken lightly.

The best part of the night was that I puked everything out later in the evening, so I actually got all that food and wine out of my system. I felt much better and surprisingly made it to the toilet despite the fact that I was high and drunk off my ass. I was damn proud of myself.

I'm also proud of myself that I'm probably one of the only people you will ever meet that has thrown up wine on multiple ocassions.

No comments: