The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Tomorrow Never Knows

Wow, does time fly by? Tomorrow is my last day of working in Mississippi before heading back west for a couple days. Then, I return again on the 1st. Great two day break, huh? I think everyone on the crew can't believe how fast the time has passed. Tonight officially ends the fair even though it was quietly becoming a ghost town today. That week went by really quick and it was kind of depressing. I never really got to experience the fair and probably never will. At least, I got to say I went once, which is better than most people.

I'm almost getting my first "film" check cut for me tomorrow, which is exciting. It is also a rather large sum (over 4k), so I think it's safe to say I'm going to enjoy cashing that bad boy.

Tomorrow will be a light day and I'll probably spend most of the day sorting through my stuff. My first and longest trip to Mississippi is coming to an end. How sad.

1 comment:

knicksgrl0917 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.