The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Stunning Realization

I've come to the conclusion recently that I have no desire to live in this decade. I just don't "dig" the times or what it stands for. So, I've basically come up with two ideas how to solve this problem. Please let me know which one you think I should do.

1st Option: I find a girl in current time, who also appreciates the 1960s and everything it stood for. She doesn't have to dress like a 60s flower child, but has to have that 60s sexy/kinky look to her. If you don't know what I mean, then just google image hippie or something. Then, on special ocassions (ie. birthdays, anniversary, etc.) we go all out with the lifestyle. We put flowers in our hair, then sit across from each other Indian style, while dropping lsd or weed if we can't find any acid. Then, as we listen to "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", we make love.

2nd Option: I drop out of the film business and devote all my time to time travel. It might sound a little crazy, but if I spend enough time with it, I might possibly be able to discover what makes time travel possible. I figure I could build a device (car, microwave, oven, etc.) and steal a couple monkeys from the zoo as test subjects. You see if it's possible for me to go back in time, then I would never leave, so I really only need to figure out how to get there. My goal would be 1967 and I could find meet an authentic flower child. The great thing is that we could easily drop lsd and could even listen to "Pepper" on vinyl while making love.

I don't know about you, but the 2nd option sounds really good.

No comments: