The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Snoring on the Job

Something happened to me today that was really bad, but tells you all about this job. Today we had this interview at this house, so Drew, Lee, William, and I waited in the living room. We usually help set up and wait around until the interview is over. Anyway, I decided to sit on this really comfortable sofa chair. So, I put the foot rest up and reclined. I was kind of tired, so I started to doze off.

Before I know it, I walk myself up to my snores. I don't know why, but I thought it was really funny. I actually could not stop laughing during the interview. I had to cover my mouth to stop the laughter. I think it was only funny to me because here I am making 250 dollars a day for taking a quick nap on this sofa chair. I was just glad that no one heard me during shooting.

I guess sometimes, life can be grand.

No comments: