The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, July 2, 2007

The Return to Amoeba

The sidewalks were empty and it was rather quiet. There were no signs that Paul McCartney played a gig at a record store in Hollywood. Amazing, how it honestly felt like forever ago. I went back to Amoeba Records tonight since I really wanted to spend some time there. Even though, I spent over two days outside the building, it was rather difficult to actually go in the store and shop. I didn't want to lose my spot in line.

All I have to say is, I almost got a boner when I got inside. For someone who considers themselves vintage or living in another decade, Amoeba is like a safehaven. There's not too many places where you can thumb through lps and laserdiscs. Some of the stuff, I still can't afford at the moment, but I can still probably spend a couple hours looking around.

I can definitely see myself shopping there many more times in the future.

1 comment:

Frank Walton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.