The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, July 9, 2007

I've Got a Hole in My Pocket

Not too much to write today. Hence the hole in my pocket (An actual Beatles reference for all you "Yellow Submarine" fans out there.). Just preparing for Mississippi and enjoying my last couple of days. Besides that, I've got nothing to entertain you with.

I spent my last day at Kopelson for the foreseeable future. I won't have time to really head down there probably until mid-August and that might even be a stretch. It's kind of fitting that my last day (for the moment) is literally six months and one day after I started interning for them. I think that's pretty damn good.

Also, been smoking a fair amount of weed. Last night, I got stoned enough to have a "weed hangover" in the morning. I know it doesn't exist, so I'm making it up. Basically, it's the feeling that you were stoned the night before and don't feel like doing anything when you wake up even though you aren't high anymore. I was so tired this morning that I even needed to stop at Starbucks to get a cappuccino, so I could wake up. In the words of Frances McDormand in "Almost Famous", "Don't do drugs!" (Cough, cough).

No comments: