The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm a Wino

I know wino is technically a chronic drinker, but for the sake of this post that's pretend it is defined as someone who likes wine. Have I hit rock bottom when I got back tonight, I took a shit and drank a bottle of wine while sitting on the toilet? Now, granted I was not there for a long period of time, but still. I barely put a dent in the bottle. It reminds me how of when Julian told me the story that he completed his first power hour while taking a shit.

Maybe, I should be the spokesman for this new trend. You know, taking a shit and drinking simultaneously. It's genius in a way if you really think about it. You never have to leave to take a piss. If you have a comfortable toilet seat, then your ass won't be that sore (unless it's a tough shit). Hell, you're dick is even out, so if you're with a chick, she can still get you off.

I'm telling you that it's your duty to try it sometime. I did it with Pinot Noir called Dyed-in-the Wool from New Zealand (Props to reader, Mr. K.), so if you're a Merlot of Cabernet type of person, then share your experiences or thoughts. I really want to see what wine is really the best.

Sincerely,
Your Neighborhood "Wino"

No comments: