The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Downside of Not Having A Day Off

You look at your time card and you see 250 dollars next to 7/12, 7/13, 7/14, 7/15, 7/16, 7/17, etc. That's a lot of fucking money. What's the problem? No days off. Yes, I'm currently money hungry, but it has its downsides. The number one problem is getting burned out. And, that is starting to happen.

Also, not helping the situation is Andy (the director) is a whiny, homosexual bitch. And, he's annoying me. Plus, add onto of that, David (homosexual boyfriend), who never shuts the fuck up. He's like a motorboat. If he starts talking, he doesn't stop. Before you know it, he's waving his hands all over the place and starts adjusting his crotch. Even to an extent, Mark, is getting on my nerves. I just need a break and that is happening on July 29th.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad I accepted this job. I'm getting paid good money. I got to go to Mississippi and witness the (still) racist south. I also remembered why I "retired" from working on set, which is why I'm pulling a Michael Jordan and retiring again after this film. I got my freelance fix and the "high" sucks!

No comments: