The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Did You Get Your Squishee, Yet?

Julian and I went to 7-Eleven, I mean Qwik-E-Mart, at 4:00 a.m. this morning. Why? Because there was a line to get in around midnight and I'm not waiting in line to get into a 7-Eleven. I'm not that big of a "Simpson's" fan. I will say though, once you're inside, it's cool. They even have someone working there dressed like Apu.

I got myself a Squishee (Slurpee) and a couple of Homer's pink donuts, which were very tasty. Overall, I was impressed and if you have the chance I would try to find your nearest Qwik-E-Mart. I haven't watched "The Simpson's" since the late 1990s and I thought it was cool, so if you are a really big fan, then you might be blown away.

No comments: