The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Confirmed

I'm now officially heading to Mississippi. I'm actually leaving on Thursday. Part of me is really looking forward to getting the hell out of California for a little. Maybe do some soul searching in the South. Plus, I'm going to be making a crazy amount of money. Actuallly much more than originally intended. I'm not going to say the amount I've calculated, but it is well into the thousands. It's great because now I can have this huge cushion of cash that I've never had in my life. I'm going to hold out, but I am going to put aside some money and buy a new computer in the fall. I want to wait for the new OS to come out for Mac. I will probably also buy a lot of DVDs. My goal is to have the best collection possible. I want people to get a boner when they see my collection.

I also got a chance to talk to Mark for a little, yesterday. He's making it sound really fun, but we will have to wait and see. Film shoots sometimes are a big lottery. I've worked on sets that I've loved and other sets that I've hated. The wild card with this one is that I'm getting paid, so even if the set sucks at least I'll be raking in $250 a day. Plus, I'm staying at a hotel and I'm being fed three meals a day. I better start working out because Mark said he gained five pounds.

Believe me when I say that I will update as much as possible in the south as long as I can get a connection. I'm sure I will have plenty of write about.

No comments: