The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Cockblocked!

You ever hook up with a girl and she's jerking you off, but stops right before you come because she's developed a blister on her hand? Then, you have a severe case of blue balls and your whole night is ruined.

Well, welcome to my world. No, I didn't hook up with a southern girl, yet. I'm actually not even talking about southern girls. I'm talking about the Neshoba County Fair. The greatest fair in the country. Okay, so I'm making 250 dollars a day, but I have yet to have a day off, which makes it very difficult to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm probably never coming back to Mississippi and the chances of ever coming back to the fair is highly unlikely.

I want to go and live it up. I want to get drunk, high, and everything else in between. I want to get destroyed to the point that I wake up in the back of a pickup truck with a confederate flag nailed to the back with an attractive girl on my left and a used condom on my right. You get the point, yet? I don't care if you think I'm stupid because I'm going to that fair for fun rather than work at least once this week if it's the last thing I do in Mississippi.

No comments: