The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thanks for the Interview...Asshole

I had an interview with Outlaw Productions today that I want to forget and remember at the same time. Let me just say that Luke Sandler is a fucking asshole. If I see him in the street getting raped in the ass by two big black men and screaming with his lame British accent, I am simply going to let him suffer.

I don't care if you choose not to hire me. It happens, not everyone is suited for every job. I know you can't get every job, but it's called class. There I am in the interview and he abruptly cuts me off, says he's not going to hire me, and doesn't want me to waste any more of his time. I just sat there a little shocked and confused. Then, quietly left the office upset that I wasted my time coming to the interview. You can at least let me finish and decide not to call me back. Seriously, what the fuck?

I got to Kopelson today and told David about it. And he was like, "Yeah. Luke is a prick." I have no problem agreeing with him.

No comments: