The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

So, this is the internet?

After roughly a little over a week, the apartment/townhouse/residence finally got hooked up with the internet. I guess you could say it has been a poor excuse not to write anything in a while, but what can you do?

I will say that the job search has been rough the last couple weeks. I have been getting sporadic phone calls for interviews. I had an interview with 3 Arts Entertainment, which didn't work out. I even took this stupid aptitude test for manager/scientologist Joel Stevens and apparently my "IQ" and "aptitude" was not good enough. No wonder the guy is a scientologist. I am applying to be an assistant not a fucking rocket scientist. Tomorrow I have another interview with Principal Entertainment, so we will have to wait and see. I even shaved my beard for this one, so I mean business.

Another quick note about this place. I do like it, though I still wish I was closer to LA. Depending on where I work this could be another "short" one year stay. I will say though that I am really happy with how my room turned out. Considering the walls are white, I think I did a good job putting various stuff up. Maybe, I should apply to be an interior designer rather than an assistant? I might have more luck landing a job.

No comments: