The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sending Out an S.O.S. to The Police

The countdown to The Police concert has begun. I'm going to the show tonight in Dodger Stadium. I've been waiting for this show for a long time, so I have high expectations. Although, I'm not going to lie when I say I'm a little nervous. I've been reading reviews for their concerts and especially their concerts in southern California (Wednesday at Staples Center and Thursday at Honda Center). Both shows were disappointments.

I'm really hoping they read the newspapers and step up to the plate. Opening are Fiction Plane and the Foo Fighters, so hopefully they can get the audience going early. I'll give you a detailed report when I get back tonight and let you know the verdict of the show.

No comments: