The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Mover

I moved to Glendale yesterday. Goodbye Orange County! Also, goodbye Monroe House! What a mess that turned out to be, but I really think it worked out in the end. The new place is nice for now. I wish it was a little closer to LA, but it will do.

It is also difficult to complain now that I have my own room, which feels good. Sharing a room was fun, but it gets old after a while. Believe me when I say I have lived with every type of person while in college. I have experienced both extremes between my time in Fitchburg and Chapman.

The worst part about moving though is no internet or cable for a couple days. It is a pain in the ass, but I guess it gives me time to move, organize, and maybe read.

No comments: