The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Leaving your Body

I got high last night for the first time in a while. It was probably the best high I've had in some time, too. I have been laying low with drugs the past few months after a couple bad trips, but last night gave me some renewed faith. I still don't consider myself a drug addict in any way, but it is a great feeling in moderation I do believe. It also really makes you appreciate albums like "Sgt. Pepper's" and "Dark Side of the Moon".

There was one point in the night that I was so high that if I closed my eyes, I literally felt like I left my body. I was in this trance and it was cool. Although, I always snapped out of it in fear of not being able to come back. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I have just never experienced that before in my life.

I do know this, that last night I wasn't depressed or had any sad thoughts. I was happy and to me that is the most important thing in someone's life: happiness. I guess the point I'm trying to make is what's the difference between smoking weed or taking an anti-depressant for example? If you're not driving or going anywhere and the illegal "medicine" works "better" then I say fuck it and take a hit from a bong. Disagree if you want, but I think it's a valid point.

No comments: