The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, June 15, 2007

I Would Rather Duck Hunt than Job Hunt Any Day of the Week

I went on another interview today. This one was at Principal Entertainment. Although, the place seemed cool in the beginning, I really wasn't feeling it during the interview. They give two weeks vacation, but don't want you to take any time off during the first year. Of course, that would mean I would not be able to go back home during the summer or during the Boston Film Festival(pending if the film is finished and accepted).

I probably wrote this yesterday, but I am extremely discouraged at this process. I know it might sound stupid, but I really thought it would be easier. I had two internships and graduated from a good film school with honors. Still, I am striking out and slowly losing hope.

I have been thinking about going home now for a week, then coming back and regrouping myself. It might give me time to relax, but it will also make me lose a week of possible interviews if I happen to get any calls. I don't know what I am going to do. I guess you could say I am a little clueless right now.

No comments: