The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Swear I was There

Paul McCartney just released an official youtube.com video (There are also countless other amateur ones.) of his performance the other night at Amoeba. I watched it and literally must have missed the camera a handful of times by very little. They have a shot of Woody Harrelson and one of Ringo. Both of them I was cut off. Then, they even took a long tracking shot down the line outside the store and they cut out right before my section.

I just thought it was too funny because I might get someone thinking I made up the fact I was right behind the VIPs during the show. I really don't care. I know I was there and I have proof. Apparently, the I was not camera friendly enough.

No comments: