The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Greatest Story Ever Told is about to Begin...

You ever watch those movies when you were a kid and there was always this character who became a "legend" by doing something never seen before? You know like Fisher flying in "Radio Flyer" or Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez getting in a pickle with Hercules in "The Sandlot". Well, I am about to embark on my moment. Why and how, you might ask?

I've realized that sometimes you have to do something so fucking crazy that even your kids and grandkids thought you were cool when you were young. I'm getting ready to write my story. Yes, I am getting ready to camp out for 40 hours in an attempt to see Paul McCartney play live at Amoeba Music in Hollywood.

Crazy? Yes. Genius? Yes. I've been waiting for this moment in my life. It's my time to go into the record books and become a legend.

I will be blogging throughout the entire trip. When I return to a computer, I will post you all the details. So, if you got nothing better to do, then stop by and say hello or wish my luck. Hahaha. This should be interesting.

No comments: