The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Carded and Discarded

It's official. I succesfully applied for a California license today. After taking a written test, I will have my new ID in a couple of weeks. I was just getting sick of having an out of state ID. Plus, if I am going to be living out here, it is really pointless not to have one. It is really a matter of time, so why not just get it now?

I will say that the written test is actually hard. Well, at least to me it is. They ask you questions that 9 out of 10 drivers would probably get wrong if asked on the spot. A lot of it is information or actions you don't ever really think about. Still, it is very passable, but without prior driving knowledge or studying, the average person will probably fail.

No comments: